SEATTLE CAMERA STORE. CAMERA STORE
Seattle Camera Store. On Line Camera Store. Smart Camera Systems.
Seattle Camera Store
- King Street Station is a train station in Seattle, Washington. Located between S. King and S. Jackson Streets and 2nd and 4th Avenues S. in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, the station is just south of downtown.
- Chief (1786–1866), Native American leader of the Suquamish and Duwamish tribes. He signed the Treaty of Port Elliott in 1855, guaranteeing a reservation for his people in what became the state of Washington. The city of Seattle is named for him
- Seattle was Perry Como's 17th RCA Victor 12" long-play album, the 15th recorded in full "living" stereophonic sound and the sixth featuring Dynagroove technology.
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Ranier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
Manfrotto 561BHDV-1 Fluid Video Monopod with Head
The 561BHDV is a compact but incredibly high 4-section aluminum fluid monopod. It is equipped with a fluid head including a long sliding plate. The ergonomic pan-bar allows smooth panning and tilting movements. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION: 1/4'' and 3/8'' screw attachment: 1 Bubble Spirit Level; Closed Length 30.12 in; Color black; Front Tilt -60° / +90°; Independent Tilt Lock; 4 Leg Sections; Load Capacity 4 kg 8.82 lbs; Material aluminum; Maximum Height 78.74 in Minimum Height 30.12 in; Plate Type 501PL 501PL; Tilt drag fluid cartridge with fixed drag; Weight 4.21 lbs.
Day 3 of 365 - Future
I love this place, whenever i am in seattle i try and make it here. The employees are super friendly and know just about everything you could want to know! I talked to a guy about getting a D90, which will be my next purchase, unfortunately my pay check that came today was only $119.41 which makes my grand total roughly $300... Just shy of the $850 for the body only... The next guy i talked to was about college, he said Brooks would be a great school and also mentioned that seattle central community college has a great photography program. I will be doing some research on that tomorrow! When i am older i would love to own/work at a camera store similar to this one, that's if i'm not shooting for National Geographic.
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Glazers Camera Seattle
Glazer's Camera in Seattle. This is one of the most stocked camera stores I have ever seen. Not real big, but it certainly is real full.
This is mage was taken with a canon 15mm lens that I had just purchased a few moments before.
nikon d90 digital slr camera body only
hidden spy camera pen
panasonic camera lumix review
spy camera glasses
best manual film camera
canon camera price comparison
jvc video camera battery
26.10.2011. u 14:14 •