DIGITAL COOKING THERMOMETERS. COOKING THERMOMETERS
Digital Cooking Thermometers. New Cooking Games For Girls Only
Digital Cooking Thermometers
- An instrument for measuring and indicating temperature, typically one consisting of a narrow, hermetically sealed glass tube marked with graduations and having at one end a bulb containing mercury or alcohol that expands and contracts in the tube with heating and cooling
- (Thermometer (instant-read)) A thermometer that looks like a metal skewer with a temperature gauge on the end. When inserted into a food, it will show the internal temperature in a few seconds, but it is not left in the food during cooking.
- (THERMOMETER) A device used to measure the brewing temperature of coffee or espresso, steamed milk being prepared for espresso-based specialty coffee drinks (espresso drinks), and whole coffee beans during the coffee roasting process.
- (thermometer) measuring instrument for measuring temperature
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
The pots at the start of cooking. The blue wires lead to a digital thermometer. The only preparation was that the black-eyes were washed and then soaked for an hour or so before cooking started, and the rice and lentils were washed.
Making tea with solar-heated water
Making tea with test water from solar cooker. Yellow thing is digital thermometer. (Picture taken by JB)
teppanyaki style japanese cooking
slow cooking baby back ribs
mastering the art of french cooking set
hot games girls cooking games
cooking oatmeal cereal
chinese cooking games
cooking a 21 pound turkey
10.11.2011. u 19:55 •