THE GABLES SCHOOL OF COOKERY. THE GABLES SCHOOL
THE GABLES SCHOOL OF COOKERY. RECIPE BEEF STEW SLOW COOKER
The Gables School Of Cookery
- cooking: the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The art or practice or preparing food by boiling, baking, roasting, frying
- A place in which food is cooked; a kitchen
- The practice or skill of preparing and cooking food
- Cooking is the process of preparing food by applying heat. Cooks select and combine ingredients using a wide range of tools and methods. In the process, the flavor, texture, appearance, and chemical properties of the ingredients can change.
- The part of a wall that encloses the end of a pitched roof
- A gable-shaped canopy over a window or door
- A wall topped with a gable
- Roof sections facing in separate direction from the actual roof, forming a triangular wall segment. They are often used as an opening for a window.
- Portion of wall above eaves level that encloses the end of a pitched roof
- A large group of fish or sea mammals
- educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
- an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
- a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
Great Gable from Moses Trod.
Looking back with satisfaction and thinking that's where we've just been... we'd just walked the skyline from the left hand side up Green Gable, dropped down into Windy Gap, then up and over Great Gable before coming back on Moses Trod.
Rob and Stew stopped to take photo's of Great Gable, I decided that I wanted them in shot.. but not a posed shot. It back fired a little because when I took my shot they both appear to be viewing their photos on their cameras and not admiring the fabulous view.
Route to Great Gable, Oct 08
This is meant more for interest than aesthetic excellence! I've indicated the route I took to the top of Great Gable with various notes on the image. Start with the box next to the walkers, then move anti-clockwise! Please view large if you can.
how to cook ribs
cook county recording fees
stir it up cooking
cook county jail inmate info
cook prime rib
cooks illustrated pie crust
cook duck breasts
09.11.2011. u 10:14 •