Striped Drapes. Shade Tolerant Trees And Shrubs.
- Marked with or having stripes
- (stripes) chevron: V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service; "they earned their stripes in Kuwait"
- (striping) the act of marking with stripes
- marked or decorated with stripes
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
This has been my mindless car-knitting for the past bit. It's SE "Orchard" Romney and Malabrigo Lace "Green Apple". The contrast - while knitting - between the 2 fibers was pretty interesting, but upon blocking the Romney softened up a bit more, and I feel it provides some much needed drape and body to the otherwise weightless malabrigo. I'm pretty happy with it, even though it is all crazy colors and such.
Much of our furniture and linens are around 40 years old or more. Our couch is draped in sheets, including these pink and blue striped ones from the 60s -- I grew up with them back in Brooklyn. Also on the couch -- and the only item I moved for this shot -- is the decades-newer pot-holder, which came down from Massachusetts. Childhood and adulthood in concert.
custom size blinds
twin bed canopy frame
redi arch shade
the shade shop
gardening in shade
canvas material for awnings
coolaroo square shade
windows xp professional cd cover