Cleaning supplies coupons - House cleaning book
Cleaning Supplies Coupons
- Cleaning agents and small cleaning equipment used in the cleaning of guestrooms and public areas in the hotel.
- (coupon) a test sample of some substance
- In marketing a coupon is a ticket or document that can be exchanged for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing a product. Customarily, coupons are issued by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- A form in a newspaper or magazine that may be filled in and sent as an application for a purchase or information
- A voucher entitling the holder to a discount for a particular product
- A detachable portion of a bond that is given up in return for a payment of interest
- (coupon) a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed
While getting some Christmas supplies, we were distracted by the new Stax logs. With a $3-off coupon, how could we resist. These puppies crank out the heat and flames, as you can see. If only Laura Jane had known about these during her stay...
They offer 3 logs in a bundle - burn two to start, then add the third after ~2 hours. We shall see how it plays out. A nice touch during the final Xmas decorating push.
Though Stax are more pricey than your typical Duraflame log, the effect is much more realistic and fun - big flames (as you can see from this shot). We're thinking great for a party or other special occasion - Duraflame offers coupons on-line; our coupon was attached to the bundle.
Happy modern fire burning!
57/365 - Dinner on the 2nd story
November 6, 2009
We went out to eat at Annabelle's and I got the seafood quiche and it was SOOOO GOOD. We had a $10 off coupon, which was nice... so I got a fried cheesecake for desert. I really shouldn't have, but I haven't had one in so long.
I also got started on cleaning our bedroom, so we could fit our wardrobe rack in here, thus making room for my art supply bin in the kitchen for me to work in there. :) I'm so excited.
Oh, and I went to the pottery to trim the pots that I threw Thursday. They look nice. Once I fire these, and everything is bisqued, I'll have a glazing day for about 7 pieces. SO happy!
clean my gutters
all clad stainless cleaning
cleaning dog teeth
clean registry files
clean kitchen sinks
ammonia to clean oven