COOKING HOME PARTIES. I CARLY.COM COOKING GAMES. COOKING FOR REAL TV.
Cooking Home Parties
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- (party) a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- (party) have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- (party) an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
Home Cooking Party: Appetizer - 3 Mediterranean Dips (Pesto Rosso, Baba-Ghanoush, Taramasalata) with Naan bread
Home Cooking Party at Rei's Part 2!
The second part of the appetizer consisted of 3 Mediterranean Dips with Indian Naan bread. The dips were an Italian ''Pesto Rosso'' (Sun-Dried Tomato pesto), Baba-Ghanoush (Roasted Eggplant Dip) and the Pepto-Bismol-looking stuff is a Taramasalata (Greek Caviar Dip). All served along with toasted Naan.
I used genuine, authentic Grana Padano cheese with the Pesto Rosso, so that was definitely a big hit. For the Baba Ghanoush, I roasted eggplants over a stove and combined it with sesame-paste. Taramasalata is usually made with a Greek red caviar, but I used Japanese ''tarako'' which is similar.
Home Cooking Party: Group Shot
A shot of all participants of the Home cooking party at Rei's
(l-r): Rei, Me, Kurochan, Nacchan, Maiko, Marusan, Minachan
moroccan cooking spices
mexican cooking blog
all natural cooking recipes
food cooking contests
new england cooking
cooking in copper pots
thai cooking classes london
cooking class thailand
beef cooking calculator