Filter media pads - Cell phone internet filter - Moving bed filter media
Filter Media Pads
- The selected materials in a filter that form the barrier to the passage of filterable suspended solids or dissolved molecules. Filter media are used to remove undesirable materials, tastes and odors from a water supply.
- device that uses materials designed to treat effluent by reducing BOD and/or removing suspended solids in an unsaturated environment; biological treatment is facilitated via microbial growth on the surface of the media.
- Material through which water, wastewater, or other liquid is passed for the purpose of purification, treatment, or conditioning. (2) A cloth or metal material of some appropriate design used to intercept sludge solids in sludge filtration.
- (pad) slog: walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
- Walk with steady steps making a soft dull sound
- (pad) embroider: add details to
- Travel along (a road or route) on foot
- (pad) a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
Wacom Bamboo Create Pen Tablet (CTH670)
Bamboo Create is a medium format pen and touch tablet specifically designed for the digital photo enthusiastic. The pressure sensitive pen gives you precise control for your digital photo editing creativity. Four ExpressKeys give you quick shortcuts implement your most frequently used commands. Included in the box are full versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements, Nik Color Filters, Corel Painter Essentials, a training DVD and a free coupon for an 8x8 Shutter fly photo album. Using the pen and Multi-Touch gestures gives you the precise control needed to take your creative projects to the next level. Draw, paint, annotate, sign and edit your photos and art all with the stroke of a pen.
The Crack Of Dawn
I brought back one of my old school favorites this morning to raise some awareness as to the things that really frustrate me about Flickr. I originally posted this shot into a ton of groups (when I first started shooting I did this) and when i went to post this image in Sarah's new group Piling Love I was frustrated by all the stupid graphics and senseless comments.
Now let me clear something up... I would rather you not comment at all on my shot then post some stupid graphic or a one word comment. Those of you out there that think I am going to swing by your photostream just because you dropped your garbage on mine, you are wrong. It is funny that this practice gets worse the farther your image gets into explore..that's when the real weirdos come out. :)
Now, that being said..their are worse examples in my opinion, that have taken a toll on me over time and I have grown bored with these practices so the following things will get you blocked immediately.......
1. You fav a bunch of my shots and/or add them to your gallery and when I go to look at your photostream you don't have anything available to ME? Blocked.
2. You photostream contains even 1 photo of you in your underwear (or worse). This is especially important if your self portrait is of you in a skirt and you have hairy legs. NO ONE wants to see that. If you are doing anything that is against the law with animals, fruit, small or large objects or have an entire photostream of half naked people at the beach you are now BLOCKED.
3. You post your last 5 images via Flickrriver under your thoughtless 4 word comment.
My photostream, as well as others are not your advertising board. BLOCKED.
4. You post one of your medium sized images under your comment in my stream. Again, if we wanted to come see your shot we would come look at it. I don't need a photo, 5 photos, an invite or a link to come see it. BLOCKED.
5. You are just plain weird, annoying, ignorant or stupid. Mike Jones already has this job and i am not accepting any other applications at this time.
As you can see, I LIKE to block people...it is fun for me. I have a custom made keyboard with a huge block pad right where the 10 key used to be. I wanted to raise awareness to some of these issues because my block list is about 7 pages long now and I would hate to find out flickr has a limit. If any of this bothers you personally or you feel offended..... you might already be blocked. :)
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Waterlilies taken in the gardens of Clare College at Cambridge University using infrared sensitive film. Can you see the fish?
Photo taken using an infrared sensitive film and filter:
camera: Rolleicord Va
film: Efke IR820 Aura
filter: custom made from SRB-Griturn.com, approx 775nm
exposure: 1/30 at f/3.5
development: Ilfotec DD-X 1+4 for 14 mins at 19.2C
conditions: bright sun, some clouds
filter media pads
Magnavore PURA Filtration Pad Magnavore PURA Filtration Pads offer broad-spectrum filtration capabilities in a simple to use filtration pad form. Along with its heavy-duty chemical filtration, PURA Filtration Pads offer the finest mechanical filtration, and are made from a carefully selected thermally bonded blend of polyester fibers. These efficient pads offer very fine filtration while resisting clogging. Features: · Ideal for wet/dry drip trays, canister filters, power filters, and as supplemental chemical filtration in Eclipse systems · Can be cut with scissors to fit any application · Made from ultra pure ingredients · Does not contain any glues, binders, adhesives, or ash slurries · To be used in fresh and salt water aquariums · Removes heavy metals and other impurities · Maintains extremely low to non-measurable levels of phosphate and silicates · Fast removal of organics, metabolic wastes and residual medications. · Extremely low impact on trace elements and desirable fertilizers like potassium · Outstanding mechanical filtration ability performs ultra fine water polishing Item Specifications: Size: Small, Large Composition: Virgin non-woven polyester matrix comprised of four types of fiber and dry impregnated with PURA Complete media to a density of 120-150 g/sq ft (0.26-0.33 lb/sq ft) 25% PhosLock brand modified Granulated Ferric Hydroxide Oxide (GFH) - best known ingredient for removal of phosphate, silicates and heavy metals 64% modified high purity zeo-sorbent (Ion Exchange Capacity of 1.65-2.10 meq/g or higher) for removal of ammonia, copper and other heavy metals 11% select grade acid washed activated carbon of bituminous origin for removal of organic and metabolic wastes and toxins
what is the best oil filter
yamaha motorcycle oil filter
filter paper manufacturers
lawn mower fuel filter
car noise filter
f350 fuel filter
the best spam filter
continuous noise filter
digital concepts uv filter