Guitar and violin duets : Free saxophone songs
Guitar And Violin Duets
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- Violin was the first album released by violinst Vanessa-Mae. It was recorded in October 1990, near her 12th birthday, and released shortly afterwards in March 1991. Vanessa-Mae contributed her royalties from the album to the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- A stringed musical instrument of treble pitch, played with a horsehair bow. The classical European violin was developed in the 16th century. It has four strings and a body of characteristic rounded shape, narrowed at the middle and with two f-shaped sound holes
- (violinist) a musician who plays the violin
- A musical composition for two performers
- A performance by two people, esp. singers, instrumentalists, or dancers
- (duet) couple: two items of the same kind
- (duet) two performers or singers who perform together
- (duet) couple: a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
Silent Night Duet
John & Melissa put on their first annual Christmas guitar & violin duet featuring "Silent Night".
hofner 500 1 violin bass
bruceweiart musical instrument shop
trumpet music with cd
sax man getz
classical music with electric guitar
electric guitar techniques
how hard is it to learn to play the violin
jupiter bari sax
harmon trumpet mutes