BLACK BASS CLARINET - BLACK BASS
BLACK BASS CLARINET - TRUMPET NOTES FOR TAPS.
Black Bass Clarinet
- a large clarinet whose range is an octave below the B-flat clarinet
- A concert instrument that, when used properly, is still not heard.
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
The late Wolfgang Stryi (1957 - 2005)
This is one of the last pictures I took of my good friend and member of the famous "Ensemble Modern", Wolfgang Stryi. His funeral service took place on the day that would have been his 48th birthday......I miss him very much.....
World Saxofone Quartet "Experience"
David Murray (Tenor sax, bass clarinet), Oliver Lake (alto saxophone), Hamiet Bluiett (baritone saxophone), Bruce Williams (curved soprano & alto saxophone), Jamaaladeen Tacuma (bass), Craig Harris (Trombone), Lee Pearson (drums)
notes on bass guitar
guitar rock tour free
beginner rock guitar
learn guitar for free
building a classical guitar
cecilio bb clarinet
learning to play violin
free notes for trumpet
le sax acheres
04.11.2011. u 16:56 •