MAKE UP A NAME : MAKE UP
Make up a name : I wanna make up right now
Make Up A Name
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
Polar Bear Shake, Toronto Zoo
The polar bear (Ursus maritimus) is a bear native largely within the Arctic Circle encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. It is the world's largest land carnivore and also the largest bear, together with the omnivorous Kodiak Bear, which is approximately the same size. An adult male weighs around 350–680 kg (770–1,500 lb), while an adult female is about half that size. Although it is closely related to the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrower ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice, and open water, and for hunting the seals which make up most of its diet. Although most polar bears are born on land, they spend most of their time at sea. Their scientific name means "maritime bear", and derives from this fact. Polar bears can hunt consistently only from sea ice, which is why they spend much of the year on and near the edge of the frozen sea.
The polar bear is classified as a vulnerable species, with eight of the 19 polar bear subpopulations in decline. For decades, large scale hunting raised international concern for the future of the species but populations rebounded after controls and quotas began to take effect.
For thousands of years, the polar bear has been a key figure in the material, spiritual, and cultural life of Arctic indigenous peoples, and the hunting of polar bears remains important in their cultures.
Jaya | Pullip Nahh-ato full custom
Make up By Kikyo
Two names you go by:
2. Paro (diminutif de Parvati)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jewelry (Des bijoux)
2. Half of my sari (La moitie de mon sari) ¬__¬
Two things you want very badly right now:
1. Drink Tristan Blood (Boire le sang de Tristan)
2. Go to "sleep", sun don't love me. (Allez "dormir", le soleil ne m'aime pas.)
Last two people you spoke on the phone:
1. What is a phone ? (Qu'est-ce qu'un Telephone ?)
Two things you did last night:
1. Dink Blood (Boire du sang)
2. Traumatize Narly (Traumatiser Narly)
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Dink blood (Boire du sang (repetitif n'est-il pas ? XD))
2. See with Yoena if I do not become a vampire even more terrifying. (Voire avec Yoena si je ne peux pas devenir un vampire encore plus terrifiant.)
Two favorite drinks:
1. Blood's boys
Two random facts:
1. ... Blood ?
2. I realy hate boys.
Six dolls, we hope to answer this ...
Saint-John @ Charismatchii
Carlota @ Ptite_Cin
Ycelle @ Tshu
Fionn @ Lara Jay
Amaryllis @ Leramina
Booboo @ Emap - Nouchka
make up schule
bare minerals makeup samples
barefaced mineral cosmetics mineral
queen makeup tutorial
how to do theatre makeup
aguilera no make up
covergirl mineral makeup
make up lips
wanna make up right now na na
make up primer
20.10.2011. u 16:16 •