KIDS OUTDOOR CANOPY. OUTDOOR CANOPY
Kids outdoor canopy. 10x20 ez up canopy. Linen drape rowan
Kids Outdoor Canopy
I see it twice a day coming to and from work. In the morning it is still, and seagulls seem to think it is their hang out. The building looks poised, waiting for its people to arrive. On
summer evenings, when it stays light late as I drive home I see many people swimming and splashing. I love the moment as I drive from under the Mass. Ave. Bridge and the area is reveled to me - the bridge, the docks, the flame of the bonfire, the water, the steam off the hot tub. The people on the bridge in their swim suits. In the winter the ice is lit up and the protected swimming area on the Charles has many skaters.
I try to come in with my family once in the summer. We park down in Kenmore Square and walk up Beacon St. to the Muddy River entrance. There are many spots to set up our little camp, but we usually do the full loop, by all the other camps, before choosing a spot. Right in the midst of things in the sun? In a shady corner? We have our picnic lunch on the outskirts, and then go over to the changing rooms before making our way over to the River side. The first area nice wooded deck with chairs, but my kids (and me truly) head over to the more interactive stuff, with places to jump off into the water, rope swings, and a sort of giant squishy raft that you can try to stay dry on but end up soaked by the end. My oldest and my husband take a kayak out for an hour while I take the youngest into the kiddie pool next to the muddy river. As the day turned to dusk we went and made smores by the bonfire. By the time headed back to the car, our path seemed like a different one than we had come in upon. The umbrellas were lit from above; there were little fire boats on the muddy river, and an impromptu concert had begun near the Muddy River. The twisting parts of overpass seemed alive. Next to the trees it formed an urban canopy fit for a my night. Under the over pass, between Beacon St and Comm., an outdoor movie was being shown. So instead of leaving we spread our blanket out and watched. When it was over we carried the kids back to the car. As we drove home, we went right through the site, becoming the observers where we had been the observed.
Loco Ropes! >> Get Ready >> Get Set >> Go Loco!
Ziplines !=! Tarzan Swings !=! Ropes Course !=!
Loco Ropes @ Ozark Folk Center State Park
Mountain View, Arkansas
• "LocoRopes was the kids' favorite part of our vacation."
• "AWESOME AWESOME AWWWWE SOMMMMMMM experince!!!
went back for more yesterday!"
• "You guys should check them out before the season closes on Nov 30. Waaaay fun time!!"
• "AMAAAAZING Adrena"line" filled 4 hours...END OF THE LINE THE ONLY WAY TO GO ^__^ THANK YOU ~ LOCOROPES.com"
• "Like nothing I've ever done in my 54 years and way exceeded my expectations!!! All three ropes courses were a blast but I especially liked the height and difficulty of Loco Line 3.... got the adrenaline flowing. A great feeling being up in the trees in a beautifully wooded ravine. The "flying pig" zipline was a diff...erent kind of thrill. I love the way the tower is inside the forest like a 3-story tree house!"
• "My husband and I had a blast doing all three courses. We too are a little sore from using some muscles we apparently don't use enough. What an adrenaline rush!!
Thanks to the Loco crew, they are fantastic. Can't wait to take some friends."
• "Thank you for such a fun time! I can't wait to go back!"
• "Our boys (8 & 6) loved it. The short line was great for them. Enough to get their heart pounding, but easy enough for them to make it through."
• "My face muscles are sore from laughing sooo much"
drapery and window coverings
first up canopy replacement
girl bed canopies
shade cloth covers
thermal window shade
insulated shades for windows
gingham roman shades
quick shade instant canopy replacement parts