Japanese theme party decorations. Decorated patios.
Japanese Theme Party Decorations
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
Japanese Garden, Butchart Gardens.Victoria, B.C.
According to the tourist's guide, this is a non-traditional Japanese garden and it was started in 1906 by Mrs. Butchart with the expert assistance of Japanese landscaper, Isaburo Kishida.
taken 27 Sept 08 at my marriage celebration party. we had a sort of "Japanese theme" with the decorations and my family and I wore kimono :)
western table decoration
fishing signs decor
how to decorate a large living room wall
urban living decor
southwestern style decor
cheap beach party decorations
decorating a media room
upscale home decor
decorative iron window guards
decorative pillow designs