BAUMATIC COOKER HOOD http://blog.dnevnik.hr/baumatic-cooker-hood
EVAPORATED MILK COOKIES - MILK COOKIES
EVAPORATED MILK COOKIES - VIEW COOKIES WINDOWS XP - WHAT IS SLOW COOKER.
Evaporated Milk Cookies
- milk concentrated by evaporation
- Evaporated milk, also known as dehydrated milk, is a shelf-stable canned milk product with about 60% of the water removed from fresh milk. It differs from sweetened condensed milk, which contains added sugar.
- A processed form of milk that has had some of the liquid removed by evaporation
- Milk that has had water removed so that it constitutes 7.5% milk fat and 25% total milk solids.
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
Crockpot Potato Soup and Onion Scones
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup butter
2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup half and half
1 egg, beaten
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine onion, garlic, and butter. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then stir. Microwave for another 1-2 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pepper and salt in large bowl and stir to mix. Add sauteed onions with the butter remaining in the bowl, milk, and egg. Stir just until combined. Gently press the dough together with your hands to form a ball.
On ungreased cookie sheet, press dough into an 8" circle. Cut the circle into 8 wedges, like you were cutting a pie. Separate the wedges slightly. Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Brush with more butter and serve immediately. 8 scones
Crockpot Potato Soup
5 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 onions, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
3 (14-ounce) cans ready to serve chicken or vegetable broth
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 (13-ounce) can evaporated milk
3 tablespoons flour
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
2 Tbsp. dried snipped chives
1/8 teaspoon celery salt
Combine prepared potatoes with onions, garlic, broth, salt, and pepper in 4-5 quart crockpot. Cover and cook on low heat until potatoes are tender, 6-8 hours.
When potatoes are tender, coarsely mash with large spoon or potato masher.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine evaporated milk and 2 Tbsp. flour and mix well. Add to crockpot, stir well, and cook on high for 20-30 minutes to thicken.
Place sour cream in small bowl and mix with 1 Tbsp. flour; add some of the hot soup liquid; stir well with wire whisk to blend. Gently stir into crockpot along with remaining ingredients and cook on high for 20 minutes longer. Serves 8-10
Frozen Raspberry Dessert Recipe
1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (28 wafers)
1/2 cup finely chopped blanched almonds or macadamia nuts
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
1 package (10 oz) frozen raspberries with syrup, thawed
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
2 drops red food color
Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
Chocolate hearts, if desired (see below)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 8-inch springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
2. In large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and liqueur with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add raspberries; beat on low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped cream and red food color. Pour over crust. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
3. Just before serving, let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate hearts. Store dessert in freezer.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
Heat oven to 400°F.
calories in oatmeal raisin cookie
homemade oreo cookies recipe
ottawa cook jobs
how to cook steak in the oven
turkey cooking oven temperature
09.11.2011. u 10:10 •