SWASH PLATE HYDRAULIC PUMP. HYDRAULIC PUMP
Swash Plate Hydraulic Pump. Ameda Breast Pump For Sale. Where To Buy A Breast Pump
Swash Plate Hydraulic Pump
- a water pump that uses the kinetic energy of flowing water to force a small fraction of that water to a reservoir at a higher level
- Hydraulic pumps are used in hydraulic drive systems and can be hydrostatic or hydrodynamic.
- a device that converts mechanical force and motion into fluid power.
- An inclined disk revolving on an axle and giving reciprocating motion to a part in contact with it
- A swashplate is a device used in mechanical engineering to translate the motion of a rotating shaft into reciprocating motion, or to translate a reciprocating motion into a rotating one to replace the crankshaft in engine designs.
- A circular plate mounted at an angle to the centre-line of the drive shaft of a pump or hydraulic motor.
- A circular disk that sits near the base of the main rotor shaft and transfers the control inputs up to the rotating control linkages of the rotor assembly, the swash plate is the primary control point of a helicopter. The swash plate is usually made up of two halves.
These are pictures of a replica Colt (as in the firearm company) steam engine. Like the Colt revolver, the cylinders revolve around a central axle. Compression is achieved when the piston hits the angled swash plate. My dad's been a live-steamer for decades and picked this up somewhere. There is no info on the net about it as far as I can find.
Aluminum swash plate
The Stock plastic swash plate wore out. The replacement aluminum added control and stability.
[The photo's DOF is too narrow, but I was too cold after 20 minutes flying in 4C with bare fingers and some wind. At least it focuses nicely on the swash plate]
centrifugal pump cross section
oil injection pump
kirloskar pumps spares
medela harmony breast pump
grinder sewage pump
miniature gear pump
04.11.2011. u 05:21 •