MAKE UP BY CARMINDY : MAKE UP
Make up by carmindy : Cheap makeup pallets : How to do dance makeup
Make Up By Carmindy
- Carmindy Kathryn Bowyer (born March 26, 1971 in Newport Beach, California) is an American make-up artist based in New York City, who is best known for her work on the television show What Not to Wear.
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
2nd anniv gift
Just to somehow wake up my account from its hibernation, this is my post for today. I haven't answered my friends' questions re: hubby's gift on our 2nd anniv last Jan.20. This is it -- "Get positively beautiful by Carmindy"
I'm very fond of watching TLC's "What Not To Wear" ("very fond" means I watch it over and over again...even the reruns! Sometimes, I watch it from the moment I wake up up until night time, hihi!). And there's a portion in the show where the participant will have a style make over in terms of hair/make-up to be done by Nico Rojo (Hair) and Carmindy (Make-up). Over the months that I've been watching the show, I've been trying to gain tips from Carmindy with regard to choosing the best colors in terms of beautifying one's self (although, I cannot say that I've been successful, haha!). And I was surprised by husband that he went home one day holding this in front of my face. I was so delighted.
Disclaimer: Up to now, I haven't read the book fully. I've been pre-occupied with so many other stuff! But I try to peep through the pages once in a while. And the contents are sooooo useful, even if you read it "just when you need it". I recommend this book for all the ladies who want to look and feel gorgeous! :)
Eyes and Face
I got a bunch of make-up for free when Longs went out of business. They were just going to throw all of their make-up out. I was like "GIVE IT TO ME!" and they did :D I got some eye shadow, blush, and fast fix concealer from Carmindy for Sally Hansen.
THen I got just as good as deal from the dollar tree. I picked up some dream mousse shadow by maybelline, good deal huh?
queen makeup tutorial
bloom make up
loreal make up
eye make up styles
makeup without foundation
applying makeup for african americans
best hypoallergenic makeup
pure minerals make up
miranda kerr no make up