LARGE FLOOR TILES : LARGE FLOOR
Large Floor Tiles : Laying Ceramic Floor Tiles
Large Floor Tiles
- Glazed or unglazed or natural stone tiles of sufficient strength, impact and abrasion resistance to withstand the weight and wear of foot traffic.
- (Floor tile) A ceramic, glazed or unglazed paver, quarry or mosaic tile resistant to abrasion and impact.
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- a garment size for a large person
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
Concept for tile layout
To be inset into Saltillo floor to replace marred tiles.
Note that besides the patterned borders there are narrow lines of tile that would be a good place to adjust the pattern size to the area of the damaged Saltillos.
The challenge will be to find Talavera-style tiles that have a linear design for the borders and ones that have an all-over design for the larger center field.
Larger tiles in the nave P1450840
We're going to Colchester today. In the grounds of St Botolph's Church, dedicated in 1837, but damaged in 1943. And the Priory of St Botolph, the first of the English Augustinian houses
The three visits to Colchester were on
16th November 2007
24th August 2008
26th April 2011
tile flooring gallery
garage floor drainage
metropolitan hardwood floors
cheapest real wood flooring
atlanta flooring installation
how much for laminate flooring
foyer flooring pictures
27.10.2011. u 17:15 •