Lady bug bike - Bike suspension pump
Lady Bug Bike
- Coccinellidae is a family of beetles, known variously as ladybirds (UK, Ireland, Australia, Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, India, Malta, parts of Canada), or ladybugs (North America).
- Lady Bug is a Pac-Man-like maze-based insect-themed arcade game produced by Universal Games and released in 1981.
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
Ladybug Ladybugs Lady Bug Metal Bike Motorcycle License Plate Frame Holder
Give your bike a touch of style and individuality with this high quality premium license plate frame made of polished steel. This frame has a durable metal construction and a shiny chrome finish, which gives it a unique and expensive look. The eye-catching sturdy construction of this frame puts feeble plastic frames to shame. It weights about 7 ounces and measures about 7.5 x 5 inches outside. The distance between two holes is about 6 inches. The frame fits most standard USA motorcycles. This frame is brand new and well packaged.
The lettering and artwork are done with weather and car wash resistant vinyl that is waterproof and won't fade and will last for many years.
This frame also makes a great gift. Sophisticated and trendy, your frame will be the perfect finishing touch on any motorcycle.
On the way to bokeh heaven...
Right, I learned a couple of things tonight:
- Bike lights have more than one purpose
- The nikkor 55mm f/2.8 lens has useless bokeh stopped down (no circles).
- Focussing on a stalk about a mm in diameter at f/2.8 is a right pain in the ass.
- My next camera will have live view for these circumstances
- Ladybugs stink (literally!)
- Above mentioned critters are quick!
- A tripod probably works better than the completely wobbly set-up I improvised.
- I really like Nikon's remote control.
Picture/strobist info: Bike lights/head torches with various filters were stuffed in cupboard about 5m behind the beetle. Shot at 1/160th, f/2.8. Off-camera flash (SB 600 at 1/64th) from the right, hand-held. Triggered with PT-04 poverty wizards.
Lady Bug Playing Hide and Seek
Yellow Lupine (a California native wildflower) was photographed alongside the Ano Nuevo Point trail. Please note the lady bug playing Hide and Seek near the lower left corner. Didn't see it myself until I processed the photo.
bicycle pedal blocks
cheap bicycle accessories
three wheel lowrider bike
continental gatorskin bike tires
xc mountain biking
retro bike helmet
how long do road bike tires last