Motor Bike Companies : Women's Biking Jerseys.
Motor Bike Companies
- (Bike Company) BIKE Athletic Company (the Bike Company) is a sportswear company with headquarters in Atlanta, GA. They invented the jockstrap in 1874 for bicyclists in Boston. They remain the market leader, having sold over 300 million jockstraps.
- drive: travel or be transported in a vehicle; "We drove to the university every morning"; "They motored to London for the theater"
- A source of power, energy, or motive force
- centrifugal: conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; "motor nerves"
- A machine, esp. one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for some other device with moving parts
- machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
Enter the Fiesta Movement
2011 Ford Fiesta
May 3, 2009
My dad use to take us down this secret back road on our way to our Grandparents when we were kids. He would tell us stories how he use to race down these crooked roads in his 1968 GTO that was olive green.
When I got older I would take the same route to the bay area in my 1992 Ford Thunderbird 5.0 with low profile tires as it hed the turns speeding through here as it was a lot of fun as Imagined
how my father felt racing his GTO here.
I then later got a 2001 Chevy Cavalier in 2005 and I was not happy with it here. It felt weak going down this road. That car failed me in every way as I went back to riding my bike everywhere.
So now I'm back to my secret road and I had a blast racing through here in the Ford Fiesta. I felt like i was free as the tires hed each left and right turn.
I'll be taking these back road more often now. Maybe I'll let my dad role with me here and try it out as well.
Seen at the Annual Classic Car, truck, Motor bike and Hot rod show in Arnold, CA. People of a certain age, such as me, crowded the place and reminisced about our own cars that we wished we had kept. I loved the get up of the original model Corvair, which included a window tray with a burger and coke reminding me of the sixties drive-ins. A mint condition 1957 Jaguar sports coupe won the first prize. The red 1941 Chevy made me wish I had kept my first car, a blue/tan 1954 Chevy Belaire. Another favorite of mine was a 1936 Ford sedan, parked by the side of a 1936 Ford pickup. There was a Studebaker Avanti, the last car model made by Studebaker before the company folded in 1963. A 1956 Chevy Belaire was a car I had coveted when I let go of my 54 Belaire, but instead chose to be practical and bought a Volkswagen which truly was a bug. Those were the days!
xbox 360 dirt bike games
diamondback viper bmx bike
bike mirror reviews
elliptical trainer bike
buy used road bike
rent dirt bike
three wheel lowrider bike