Baby Names For Twin Girls - Butterfly Baby Shower Invites.
Baby Names For Twin Girls
- The most popular given names vary nationally, regionally, and culturally. Lists of widely used given names can consist of those most often bestowed upon infants born within the last year, thus reflecting the current naming trends, or else be composed of the personal names occurring most within
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- Link; combine
- either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
- duplicate: being two identical
once upon a time there was a little girl named emily who brought her friend named sarah along with her to a family picnic. they decided to wear matching outfits. at the picnic, about half of the people asked them if they were twins. sometimes they said yes and sometimes they said no. eventually emily and sarah got bored of the picnic so they took a walk around the block with emily's older sister. as they were walking, they found a garage sale. they wanted to buy this baby toy, so they asked this lady with a tattoo how much it costed. she said it was 50 cents. then emily's older sister told the lady with the tattoo that she only had a 50 dollar bill with her. the tattoo lady didn't have change for a 50 dollar bill so she gave emily and sarah the baby toy for free. then they all lived happily ever after. the end.
48 hrs and growing
Amber gave birth to 2 healthy babies on Feb. 26th (Thurs.)
1 boy and 1 girl. This little one shown in the picture is the boy, I hope....
Geez, I better come up with a name for him or her soon!
Baby goat census:
Dolce, triplets, Jan. 12, 2009 : Gibbs, McGee, and Abbie
Amber, twins, Feb. 26, 2009: 1 boy and 1 girl, no names yet
Justine: sometime soon.
My Flickr time has been cut in half so if you don't hear from me I will be inside the barn changing diapers, feeding them every 4 hours, exposing them babies to the sun often, and giving them love and attention daily, repeating as neccessary.
baby naming ceremony
organic babies clothing
baby fleece snowsuits
natural homemade baby food
caring for premature baby
gift for a new baby
carnation baby formulas
fallout 3 baby steps