DR MANDOLIN STRINGS - EM WINSTON SOPRANO SAX.
Dr Mandolin Strings
- A mandolin (mandolino) is a musical instrument in the lute family (plucked, or strummed). It descends from the mandore, a soprano member of the lute family.
- A musical instrument resembling a lute, having paired metal strings plucked with a plectrum. It is played with a characteristic tremolo on long sustained notes
- a stringed instrument related to the lute, usually played with a plectrum
- A mandoline (, ) is a cooking utensil used for slicing and for cutting juliennes; with proper attachments, it can make crinkle-cuts. It consists of two parallel working surfaces, one of which can be adjusted in height.
- (string) thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- Be arranged in a long line
- (string) a lightweight cord
- Hang (something) so that it stretches in a long line
- Thread (a series of small objects) on a string
- string section: the section of an orchestra that plays stringed instruments
- doctor: a licensed medical practitioner; "I felt so bad I went to see my doctor"
- Doctor, as a title, originates from the Latin word (gen.: doctoris) which means teacher. The word is originally an agentive noun of the verb docere ('to teach'). It has been used as an honored academic title for over a millennium in Europe, where it dates back to the rise of the university.
- doctor: a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution; "she is a doctor of philosophy in physics"
Just simply a piece of string and yet we can do so much with it . Put away all the fancy gadgets . . . a piece of string works in the workshop, garden, and kitchen.
(1 of 2 images... can't choose my favourite!)
MacroMondays theme: Simplicity
18 July 2011
These are my implement of destruction for bluegrass mayhem. I can't play any of them but left to right they are the Regal 5 string Banjo, Martin DR, New York A-model Mandolin (it is cheap and plays that way too!)
guitar music for beginers
french horn vs trumpet
violin music lesson
free saxophone music online
free online guitar chord chart
bach stradivarius bb trumpet
gibson mandolin serial number