AUDUBON PHOTO CONTEST 2011 : 146696 POWERED BY COPPERMINE PHOTO GALLERY : FREE ONLINE PHOTO BACKGROUND EDITING
Audubon Photo Contest 2011
- Audubon is a non-fiction book written by Constance Rourke in 1936. It retroactively received the Newbery Honor award for the year 1937.
- The National Audubon Society is an American non-profit environmental organization dedicated to conservation. Incorporated in 1905, it is one of the oldest of such organizations in the world.
- John James (1785–1851), US naturalist and artist. His most notable work is The Birds of America (1827–38), in which he portrayed even the largest birds life-size and painted them in action
- United States ornithologist and artist (born in Haiti) noted for his paintings of birds of America (1785-1851)
- Take part in (a competition or election)
- Oppose (an action, decision, or theory) as mistaken or wrong
- a strle between rivals
- Engage in competition to attain (a position of power)
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation; "They contested the outcome of the race"
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
The Crossing Guard
I just got back from another trip to Florida this time to focus on the owlets because they hadn't emerged from their burrows when I was there in March/April. They usually come out for the first time when they are two weeks old and I spent all my time on this trip sitting and watching my favorite burrows.
Audubon Magazine Caption Contest Photo - May 26/2011
Cattails in the fall at the Dallas Audubon
The stand fo cattails at one of the ponds at the Dallas Audubon Center were not as thick as I remember in the past but still had a good close up of seeds of life getting ready to spread. This particular pond always full of water was mostly dry or muddy - 2011 was a tough summer in Dallas.
make your own photo coasters
photo frame designs
online photo editing jobs
tips for photo shoots
free fun online photo editing
stock photo sites
animals photo wallpaper
photo book creator
flip my photo
windows live photo upload tool