MONA LISA HOTEL CELEBRATION - MONA LISA
Mona Lisa Hotel Celebration - Kedaton Hotel Bandung - Hoteles En La Colonia Tovar
Mona Lisa Hotel Celebration
- The action of marking one's pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity
- a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
- any joyous diversion
- the public performance of a sacrament or solemn ceremony with all appropriate ritual; "the celebration of marriage"
- A painting (now in the Louvre in Paris) executed 1503–06 by Leonardo da Vinci. The sitter was the wife of Francesco del Giocondo; her enigmatic smile has become one of the most famous images in Western art
- Mona Lisa is a crater on Venus at latitude 25.6, longitude 25.1. It is 79.4 km in diameter and was named after Lisa Giacondo, Leonardo da Vinci's model.
- Mona Lisa (also known as La Gioconda or La Joconde) is a sixteenth-century portrait painted in oil on a poplar panel in Florence, Italy by Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci during the Renaissance.
- Gloria L. Yatco, better known as Mona Lisa (born June 22, 1922) is a FAMAS award-winning Filipino film actress. One of the most popular Filipino actresses of the 1940s,CCP Encyclopedia, p.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Valentine's Day 101 - 8 Romantic Destinations to Travel's
Valentine's Day 101 - 8 Romantic Gateways for Lovers
With the convenience of transportation and the improvement of economy, most lovers nowadays tend to travel on Saint Valentine's Day. As for these people, what they should concern is not how to spend the festival, but where to spend their sweet time.
As researched, there are eight romantic destinations for lovers to travel on Valentine's Day. Here, I will show you what are these romantic places and the reason why they are so popular among lovers.
If you want to get cosy with your partner then the heavy winters of Amsterdam are waiting for you all. Ancient churches, beautiful old streets with pleasant cultural environment creates romance everywhere. The city has beautiful architecture, canals and is certainly classic with its food stores and line of restaurants. Visit this enigmatic historical place to give a start to your love and passion filled relation.
2 Niagra Falls
To make that romantic feel splurge in your partner, make a visit to the spectacular Niagra Falls in late Spring season. Spring is the perfect time to go with your lover. At this time sun gives it glow to the entire falls making it such a romantic place. Spend sometime with your love there and see how special he/she feels.
Alaska has a breathtaking charm. The place is famous for its scenic beauty. Alaska provides a good relaxing vacations. You can do many things to make your partner feel happy. Around June 21st which is the longest day of the year, it remains light for most of the night is such a romantic and lively experience that makes this place more special. It helps to maintain that feeling of togetherness.
The most romantic holiday destination – Paris is famous for its history and traditional outlook. If you are planning for a different romantic place, spring time in Paris is an exact time yo visit with your mate. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower with your partner, over to the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa. Take a long walk along the tree lined streets of Paris and share those romantic moments spent together.
Goa in India, is regarded as the "Honeymooners Paradise". Goa is famous for its world heritage culture. Besides, the beautiful beaches is the most attractive and romantic part of the place. Water sports, fairy trips and the lavish sea food make the moment more romantic. Feel the breeze on a nearby beach side of your hotel which is exactly what the two on holiday need.
If you are planning for amazing vacations with your sweetheart then the Bahamas is the right place you must be looking for. As soon as we hear about the place only one thing captures our mind - "The Country of 700 islands". New England style architecture and traditional activities mostly lures the couples to spend the special Valentine over here.
The beautiful city of Italy is famous for its magnificent art and architecture. With a very small population, cultural heritage and the beautiful Arno River has given the place a splendid view. The historical monuments reflects the love-hate relationships people have faced in the past and the recent years.
Sydney, the harbor city has all in it which one would look for a perfect Valentine celebration. The city provides multiple options from shopping, dining, clubbing and some of the world's most attractive places to visit. A couple in a relaxing mood can become a part of beach culture or just chill out at Bondi. And if you are looking for some adventure then you may climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge which will bring thrill and excitement for all.
Well, you can also choose other countries or cities to spend your festival besides those destinations above. No matter where you go, just make sure that you will have a good time there. Meanwhile, if it's your time to share a romantic trip, where are you going?
Celebration of Baseball!
My Dad has been a big baseball fan his whole life. He grew up in St. Louis, loving Stan Musial. Now that he lives in the San Francisco Bay Area he is also a Giant's fan. This past Thursday my Dad, along with my brother, were "bat dudes" for the SF Giants - really, that was their official title, "bat dudes". They were so excited. Weeks before the game they were giddy, talking about what they would wear, what the rules of conduct were for being on the field . .. they were like kids eager for their first time at bat. This is the expression that was on my dad's face when I walked down to where he was on the field. He was very excited. It certainly was a celebration of the game of baseball.
expensive hotels in rome
hotels near port of miami
the james hotel
va beach resort hotel
hotel travel advisor
bed and breakfast inns of missouri
hotel l ecrin honfleur
hotel du parc avignon
hotel beds usa