Cook in microwave : Captain cook born
Cook In Microwave
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- someone who cooks food
Cook Carrots & Onions
Cook the carrots and onion. If you like soft carrots you can cheat and nuke 'em in the microwave for about one minute before throwing them int he pan. You'll want to cook the carrots a little before the onions. Make sure to stir 'em around and get 'em coated with the oil and butter.
Day 332-365 - 365 Micro Cooking
Can you really cook in a microwave and for 365days?
I thought it was for defrosting or reheating....
how to cook pot roast in crock pot
bake cookie cake
david cook album list
cook live maine lobster
traditional mexican cookies
most popular girl scout cookie
pure protein cookies and cream
roast beef in slow cooker recipe