FLOWER BLOOMING TEA. BLOOMING TEA
Flower blooming tea. Flowers artificial
Flower Blooming Tea
- bally(a): informal intensifiers; "what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
- (bloom) produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Used for emphasis or to express annoyance
- the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- A hot drink made by infusing the dried, crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes; "an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
- Such a drink served cold with ice cubes
- The dried leaves used to make such a drink
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water; "iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves; "tea has fragrant white flowers"
amaranth blooming tea in glass pot
Amaranth Blooming Flower Tea
Ingredient: green tea 78%, Globe amaranth flower 22%
This finely picked blooming tea ball has been masterfully tied together by hand and lightly dried shortly after cultivation. Once the blooming flower tea ball is steeped in near-boiling water it blooms like a real flower. It unfolds into a high-rising of globe amaranth sitting on a tray of green tea leaves. The combination of the flowers' captivating scent and the fresh tea leaves produces a wonderful and balanced aroma. Green tea is an excellent anti oxidant and the globe amaranth is a perfect liver cleanser, great for skin conditions, is said to improve vision and is great fighting headaches !
Preparation Methods:1. Put one blooming flower tea balls into a glass.
2. Pour into glass 150ml 85°C water.
3. Brew for 3-5 minutes until the blooming flower tea ball sink down and fully unfold. The blooming flower tea do not get bitter as fast as regular tea, so it is safe to add time to the steeping.
4. Amaranth blooming flower tea stands up to three to four brewing.
Flavour : Mellow, floral.
This represents both of our first experiences with blooming tea. Do you know what it is? It's tea leaves and a flower that are rolled up by hand and made into a tiny, tight ball. You put it in a pot, pour some boiling water over it, and it begins to immediately unfurl. Within a minute or two, you have this large sort of plant in your teapot. It's really awesome. And then you drink it!
flower shop in thailand
same day delivery flowers and gifts
most romantic flower
flowers to deliver today
picasso bouquet of flowers
roses and calla lily bouquets
21.10.2011. u 00:27 •