FRENCH FLORISTS - FRENCH
French florists - Planting flowers from seeds.
- A person who sells and arranges plants and cut flowers
- (florist) someone who grows and deals in flowers; "the florist made up an attractive bouquet"
- (florist) a shop where flowers and ornamental plants are sold
- Floristry is the general term used to describe the professional floral trade. It encompasses flower care and handling, floral design or flower arranging, merchandising, and display and flower delivery. Wholesale florists sell bulk flowers and related supplies to professionals in the trade.
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
The Florist's Dog
"Spotty" here apparently lives at the florist shop. Right after this photo he got up and whizzed on the plants. I'm assuming only the owner's dog can get away with that.
Rue d'Hauteville, Paris 10th
Please don't use this photo without my permission. I've seen it on a commercial site and I'm not happy!
My French Florist and I
Christine was a florist for the Royal Family of Morocco and a wonderful French cook.
flower plants for summer
flowers with big petals
brown floral wallpaper
toddler flower dresses
small flower clip
wedding flowers bridal bouquet
large floral fabric
wedding flower table decorations
tall flowers arrangements
21.10.2011. u 00:23 •