ART DECO WRISTWATCH http://blog.dnevnik.hr/art-deco-wristwatch
WATCHES FOR WOMEN WITH DIAMONDS - WOMEN WITH DIAMONDS
WATCHES FOR WOMEN WITH DIAMONDS - WATCH HINDI MOVIE HUM TUM - WOMENS HEART RATE WATCHES.
Watches For Women With Diamonds
- frigidity: failure to respond to sexual stimulus; aversion to sexual intercourse; the term is sometimes also used to refer to the failure to experience orgasm during intercourse.
- (diamond) a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- (diamond) very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
- (diamond) rhombus: a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
- A precious stone consisting of a clear and typically colorless crystalline form of pure carbon, the hardest naturally occurring substance
- A tool with a small stone of such a kind for cutting glass
- In extended and metaphorical use with reference to the brilliance, form, or hardness of diamonds
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
Houdini the Goat & Royal the Arabian Horse Fight Over Blue Bucket of Oats
I saw some objects which turned out later to be feet and shoes on grass, on the "Snap Game" (pool) and had no idea if they were rocks and pebbles, or cell phones or what, but thumbnail sketch made me think of this picture. So I posted it really quickly. If someone gets in between you and the entry you are trying to transition with, it can look pretty silly hanging out there by itself. You know how when you park your vehicle crookedly so you will be parallel to everyone else who parked crookedly? All is well until you go to leave and discover everyone else went home from the party, and just YOUR car is sitting out in the parking lot looking ridiculous. In the Snap Game, you don't necessarily have to know what something is to match it up by similarity, color or shape. It is a photographic version of the children's game. It is a lot of fun.
Anyway, this picture makes a good transition, and I think it has a tiny story to it.
It addresses "My Life As" a woman who once had a small farm, with lots of pets. This was the main pasture. We had about 7 pastures, and a name for most of them. One was the Chevy Barn Pasture, one was the Baseball Field Pasture, due to the diamond sort of shape and size, the Holly Pasture, due to about 30 gorgeous holly trees, and so on.
When I first got the horse here in the picture, I had been previously hurt quite badly being bucked off of another horse 3 times. I was a little gun shy. So I made kind of a big oval and confined my activity to just riding him around the oval and maybe in and out of a few Blue Spruce and Douglas Fir on the edge of the oval. I did this until my confidence came back and he and I had worn a path. That pasture was called the Racetrack Pasture. By naming the pastures, it was easier to communicate to my then husband (now ex) or children, just where I was talking about.
Royal is an Arabian Chestnut Gelding. He has 2 white socks and a white blaze. It may be called a snip instead of a blaze; I'm not sure. It is definitely long and there, but not super wide.
Houdini was a pretty big 55 or 65 pound goat, and he could get in or out of almost anything, including rope, chain, bicycle cables, padlocks, ties, clips, hence his name.
I think Royal was being pretty nice to let Houdini hog the whole bucket. Royal was a gentleman most of the time.
Some of the animals, but not these two, came with the house and acreage when we bought it. I'm sure there is at least one more little story there that I will be putting with other pictures as we go along. ~Delina
I need a title for this...
^^ I looked pretty good for being late today.. haha ^^
Soooo. MY BESTIE IS STAYING WITH ME FOR A WEEK! I'm super excited she will probs go to the game with me on friday and stay with me for a week after that. Her mom is going out of town late friday night. SO YAY!
Today in school I had to watch an autopsy as part of my forensics class. I really like forensics but seeing someone's body destroyed that way was truly haunting. I hope that when I die an autopsy won't be necessary. It makes me want to discontinue being an organ donor. Not only was it the most disgusting thing ive ever witnessed but it seemed demeaning. < dont know how to spell that and too tired to look it up.
It wasn't all that gross, but they cut open your torso and examine all of your organs and cut into any tumors or systs you might have and some are filled with puss. They look at colors and shapes and bruises on your body and insides. Then lastly, and most disturbingly (its a word i swear! haha) they scalp you and break open your skull, and basically split it in half, the sound effects are the worst part of this. They take out your brain and examine that too.
Its all very nasty, everytime I eat or drink I think about it. Well, this is the best diet ever hahaha.
I feel this big lump in my throat and i hate it.
Theres a bear stuck in a tree! oh my gosh the news tonight is so interesting. Teachers on strike, a boy in black diamond drowned :( they haven't released his name but I have this awful feeling that I know him, they have game of the week nominees, I remember when we were on that segment last year, we aren't nominated for this week, Obama doesn't have the majority of poll votes anymore he's behind by about 4 percent, a man stole and crashed the only ambulance in Bucoda hahaha.
I don't know I'm just into the news today haha.
Gustav, Hana, and Ike all happened way too close to eachother. Freak me out!
regimental watch straps
watch free full films
amvox2 chronograph dbs
casio watch straps
boys digital watches
software to watch videos
best watches under $500
cuff watch band
planet ocean chronograph
10.11.2011. u 06:21 •