ARDO COF 2110 SAX
LEARN VIOLIN VIDEO. LEARN VIOLIN
LEARN VIOLIN VIDEO. BACH TRUMPET MUTES. BASS CLARINET PICTURES.
Learn Violin Video
Because I have been tagged...!!
Hi folks, a while ago I was tagged by Ricky_Tha_Man.(Check out his photostream btw, its very creative) This means that I have to come up with 10 random things about me and that I have to tagg others to do the same thing. So, consider yourself tagged if you find your name in my tags. Well, here I go:
1: I just started to wear reading glasses, as you can see on one of the pics
2. My favorite foods are: tomatoes, pasta, cheese, chocalate. Recently I fell in love with saltless bread, but dont ask me why! And you can wake me up for a piece of Pondkoek, a specialty from the dutch Island Terschelling. (Dear Dutch readers, try it out, I promise its wonderfully delicious.)
3.Except for the reading goggles I like getting older, I feel more balanced than ever!
4. I have a Youtube account, Hamadah4, in which I have some videos where I play some classical stuff
5. Music is probably my biggest passion in life. I sold world music and jazzrecords for eleven years, and I played the violin in lots of folk and klezmerbands. My idea of heaven is a big house with lots of rooms where I can play or learn to play every musical instrument that I like...
6. Favorite artists: Piazzolla, Cracow Klezmer Band, Dhafer Youssef, Yes, Kansas, lots of classical, world music, folk and progr. rock.
7. I can be a bit shy and blush easily.
8. I like to get in contact with lots of different people during worktime, but putside the workdays I like my peace and quiet, except for contacting my friends.
9. I am a vegetarian since 1987 ( did I mention I was getting old?) because the food-industry here in Holland sucks.
10. I had two cats, who died during the last two years. And no, I could not convert them to vegetarianism!
1716 Strad #4 Matching Study
This was an experiment that was inspired by a discussion over at Maestronet regarding f-hole matching. My violin pattern is based on a 1716 Strad (Tuscan-Medici). The original 1716 Strad in the video has a darker, reddish finish on it and my violin has the lighter finish on it. It is somewhat humbling to see the differences, especially in the corners. The differences become more apparent towards the end of the video when the overlay transitions happen quicker. There will always be some disparities due to the angle at which the photos were taken and the arching differences. I realize that if a person did this exact same experiment with a makers own works that there would also be differences. However, it is a good reference to use as a learning tool for me.
One week later. Matching study part II. I pulled out my drawings, my 1716 photos, my mould and my template and compared everything the other night. The differences are very minimal when I compare the actual violin with the drawing and original photo so it would seem that the differences in this movie are the result of various angles and sizing aspects of the photos. It's still a nice tool for reference but probably not something to base making major changes on.
nine in the afternoon trumpet
woody allen playing clarinet
indiana jones theme song for trumpet
free alto sax sheet music solos
roland midi guitar pickup
b note on guitar
8 string banjo mandolin
song for guitar beginners
french horn vs trumpet
online musical instrument auctions