Sunscreen Shades. Shade Systems
- a cream spread on the skin; contains a chemical (as PABA) to filter out ultraviolet light and so protect from sunburn
- A cream or lotion rubbed onto the skin to protect it from the sun
- Sunscreen, also commonly known as sun cream, is a lotion, spray, gel or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin exposed to sunlight and thus helps protect against sunburn.
- An active ingredient of creams and lotions of this kind and other preparations for the skin
- a form of sunblock, often having a lower sun protection factor
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
Visited AQWA (Aquarium of Western Australia) for the first time today. I wasn't hugely impressed by the aquarium, but the sky all day was gorgeous. This photo was taken while searching for shade at "Stingray Bay."
AQWA @ Hillarys Boat Harbour. Sorrento, Western Australia.
Day 26 of Project 365
Dont forget the sunscreen
I remembered almost everything
sunscreen on the boys
check check check... we are go for the beach.
Oops. I forgot sunscreen on me. So here I am in shades of red. It is a little worse than it looks here. I took this pic in the mirror in artificial light
rod iron drapery rods
sunbrella replacement canopy
bamboo shades blinds
blinds for windows
remote control shutter release
hunting blinds on sale