BOOTH FURNITURE AND INTERIORS : AND INTERIORS
BOOTH FURNITURE AND INTERIORS : RESTAURANT FURNITURE LOS.
Booth Furniture And Interiors
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- An artistic representation of the inside of a building or room
- The inland part of a country or region
- (interior) home(a): inside the country; "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation's internal politics"
- The inner or indoor part of something, esp. a building; the inside
- (interior) inner: located inward; "Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- (interior) situated within or suitable for inside a building; "an interior scene"; "interior decoration"; "an interior bathroom without windows"
- An enclosure or compartment for various purposes, such as telephoning, broadcasting, or voting
- United States actor and assassin of President Lincoln (1838-1865)
- A small temporary tent or structure, used esp. for the sale or display of goods at a market or fair
- A small room where a vendor sits separated from customers by a window
- a table (in a restaurant or bar) surrounded by two high-backed benches
- small area set off by walls for special use
Photo Scripps Booth interior 1920
The National Photo Company Collection documents virtually all aspects of Washington, D.C., life. During the administrations of Presidents Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover, the National Photo Company supplied photographs of current news events in Washington, D.C., as a daily service to its subscribers. It also prepared sets of pictures on popular subjects and undertook special photographic assignments for local businesses and government agencies. The images date between ca. 1850 and 1945; the bulk of the images were created between 1909 and 1932. Photo Scripps Booth interior 1920. Reprint is 20 in. x 16 in. on archival quality photo paper.
Interior from the choir loft of St. Anthony's Catholic Church at 256 N. Ohio in Wichita Kansas. Built in 1902-1905 by the German Catholic community to serve the German speaking population in the parish. It is considered the oldest catholic church in Wichita. Originally called St. Boniface the parish was founded in 1886. It was renamed in 1902 when the present church was built.
The stained glass windows are very rare. They cannot be replaced today. The pigment is burned into the glass and the process is no longer used today. The windows were made in Germany, packed in straw, loaded on boats and shipped to America. Once in Wichita, workman followed a diagram to piece the windows together. Most of the inscriptions on the windows are in German.
Started as a German-speaking church the parish is now predominently Vietnamese. It is reported that the unique steeple sometimes served as a landmark for early Wichita aviators. The interior decoration was completed in 1909 and restored in 2005. St. Anthony of Padua Church is one of Wichita's most beautiful buildings inside and out. It is a Wichita treasure that needs continued preservation.
Ext. Mojave Phone Booth, Day
A long, long time ago, I can still remember
how there was a phone booth in the middle of the Mojave Desert.
And I knew if I had my chance, I would visit it and call work from it,
since they had an 800 number at my work.
A late August night made me shiver, between the so-called "roads" and the suprisingly cold weather.
Good news at the road's end, I met a couple of new friends...
[that's Mr. Deuce pictured.]
I vaguely remember weeping inside
when I read that SBC declined
to keep it open in the face of growing wireless coverage,
the day the phone booth died.
flints fine furniture
cochrane furniture company
lawn furniture parts
how to move other penguins furniture
for iron furniture
keeps pets off furniture
custom design furniture inc
find living room furniture
furniture stores in miami design district
20.10.2011. u 11:20 •