DINING TABLE COVERS. TABLE COVERS
DINING TABLE COVERS. COIN THROUGH GLASS TABLE TUTORIAL.
Dining Table Covers
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
365 Joy / Day 4
I had to travel for work today to a city I'm not particularly fond of and I was really dreading leaving my beautiful, quirky home for half a week of hotel rooms and recycled convention air.
While packing, I looked over and saw the dining table, and felt a little catch inside my chest.
I love the way the light comes in this window, always so soft yet dramatic, and this happy little maidenhair fern casting interesting patterns onto the wood and cloth.
This is where my gf and I sit for lunches and dinners, where we talk about our day to one another and catch up. I love this little corner of this crooked building in this hill-covered city. Looking at this will bring me enough joy to tide me over until I land in San Francisco again.
Most images I put up are licensed under creative commons as Attribution + Noncommercial + NoDerivatives (by-nc-nd). However, you may not upload *any* images to Facebook, Twitpic or other photo-sharing platforms without my express permission. It goes against the licensing, plus it's just reasonable to ask first.
Our dining table
Dining table- free off Craigslist. It used to be covered in old paint. The table folds into half and also opens out - adding an extra leaf - to accomodate about 8 people. Chairs- bought at the flea market on the UWS - the greenflea. Rugs- urban outfitters
unfinished accent tables
table leg end caps
dining tables for 6
dining room table chairs
glass pub table set
narrow dining tables
pub table and stool sets
milano oak table
coffee table train set
glass table covers
19.10.2011. u 16:36 •