TAPE RECORDING EQUIPMENT : RECORDING EQUIPMENT
Tape Recording Equipment : Heavy Farm Equipment : Audio Equipment Rental Edinburgh.
Tape Recording Equipment
- The equipment used to record an interview. It may be in analog or digital format and is either audio or video. The use of broadcast-quality equipment and an external microphone are highly recommended. For a more detailed discussion, see Section 5.
- recorder: equipment for making records
- A narrow strip of material, typically used to hold or fasten something
- a recording made on magnetic tape; "the several recordings were combined on a master tape"
- A cassette or reel containing such material
- a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening; "he used a piece of tape for a belt"; "he wrapped a tape around the package"
- fasten or attach with tape; "tape the shipping label to the box"
- Long narrow flexible material with magnetic properties, used for recording sound, pictures, or computer data
Sound Advice on Recording and Mixing Vocals (Instant Pro)
Make your vocals sound good, so your sound sounds good! This latest addition to the popular InstantPro Series brings you an in-depth look at the delicate art and science of recording and mixing vocals for all styles of music. "Sound Advice on Recording and Mixing Vocals" shows you the specific steps to take in pursuit of that perfect, sparkling vocal sound that makes your song shine! From microphone choice to room sound to effects selection, veteran MixBooks author Bill Gibson (The AudioPro Home Recording Course) guides you through the vocal recording process, and also gives you tips on how to get the best performances from vocalists. In addition, this book comes with an audio CD demonstrating all of the concepts described in the text. Don't record another vocal before reading this book!
Here is the unfathomable patchbay devised by Art lecturer John Darling. This archaic piece of audio recording equipment was also used by Soft Cell, The Mekons, John Fox, Scritti Politti and other bands who emerged from Leeds Polytechnic in the late 70s.
recording "turning the crank" at TS studio
jones catering equipment
concrete construction equipment
garden equipment auctions
mountain equipment touchstone fleece
microbrewery equipment for sale uk
kemppi welding equipment
diy welding equipment
sprint training equipment
bakery equipment videos