Standard furniture dimensions - Vintage basset furniture
Standard Furniture Dimensions
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- criterion: the ideal in terms of which something can be judged; "they live by the standards of their community"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- A level of quality or attainment
- A required or agreed level of quality or attainment
- An idea or thing used as a measure, norm, or model in comparative evaluations
Our 1st purchase! Pop Bar Stool
Our 1st purchase for the apartment!
Made of Beechwood solids and veneers with Chrome base. Espresso ?nish is standard. Bar stool includes a gas cylinder which can be adjusted in height.
Extends 21''H to 30''H
material: pu coated foam (rockface)
colour: 12 standard colours and on special request other colours can be provided
dimensions: 89 x 58 x 78, seat 72cm, width any bespoke size
design: Gerard de Hoop
buying furniture on line
habersham furniture outlet
aluminum out door furniture
remove furniture marks from carpet
buy clearance furniture
ashley furniture no credit
city furniture stores
used furniture for donation
miniture doll house furniture