HOTEL SUISSE NICE - SUISSE NICE
Hotel suisse nice - Best sites to book hotels
Hotel Suisse Nice
- Switzerland: a landlocked federal republic in central Europe
- Switzerland (The Swiss German name is also sometimes spelt as Schwyz or Schwiiz. Schwyz is also the standard German (and international) name of one of the Swiss cantons.
- French for "Swiss." Also a style of absinthe, produced by the "suisse" method, often un-colored.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Fine or subtle
- (of a person) Pleasant in manner; good-natured; kind
- pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"
- Pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory
- a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- decent: socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
photo - Hotel Suisse, Nice - Room N.44
This is a bad photo but I include it to give folks an idea of the size (very small) and Spartan nature of the hotel rooms - "sleek, modern and cozy" in hotel parlance. But I still recommend the hotel for its location close to Old Nice and the Port and for its views (spring for a Privilege room in order to get a high floor and unobstructed views).
photo - Hotel Suisse, Nice
Our hotel in Nice. It has a great location (right next to Old Nice and to the Port) and most of the rooms have a fantastic view of the Bay of Angels, the beach and much of Nice. Its rooms are small and Spartan and it is not full-service (no restaurant, e.g.) but I still recommend it for one or two nights, for its location and especially for that view!
swan dolphin hotels
divani palace acropolis hotel
ocean five hotel south beach
best hotel in copenhagen
the green mountain inn
the grosvenor hotel
jamaica hotel prices
grand hotel cavour florence reviews
hotel fortezza firenze
accommodation for ryder cup 2011