PINNACLE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT GROUP : INVESTMENT GR
Pinnacle international investment group : Cameron global investments : What did warren buffet invest in.
Pinnacle International Investment Group
- Existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations
- Agreed on by all or many nations
- Used by people of many nations
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; "international affairs"; "an international agreement"; "international waters"
- International is a 1975 studio album released by the female girl group The Three Degrees.
- external: from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- acme: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "
- Set on or as if on a pinnacle
- Form the culminating point or example of
- (architecture) a slender upright spire at the top of a buttress of tower
- surmount with a pinnacle; "pinnacle a pediment"
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- Put into categories; classify
- Form a group or groups
- arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- Put together or place in a group or groups
Myanmar and Sri Lanka Celebrate 60th Anniversary of Diplomatic Ties
Top leaders of Myanmar and Sri Lanka exchanged messages Sunday on the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Senior-General Than Shwe, Chairman of the State Peace and Development Council, said in his message to Mahinda Rajapaksa, President of Sri Lanka, that the existing friendly relations between the two countries are firmly based on the close religious and cultural affinities which originated thousands of years ago and friendship, mutual understanding and interaction between the two peoples have consolidated in the past 60 years.
He expressed belief that the activities commemorating the anniversary will add a new momentum to further strengthening of their bilateral ties.
In return, the Sri Lankan President said the Theravada Buddhist traditions existing between Sri Lanka and Myanmar have always been the pinnacle in the bilateral ties between the two countries, adding that the two countries share common platforms at many regional and international forums.
He expects that his planned visit to Myanmar later this month and the numerous other activities to take place in the two countries as part of the 60th anniversary celebrations will further consolidate their bilateral relations.
On the same occasion, Myanmar Prime Minister General Thein Seinand his Sri Lankan counterpart Ratnasiri Wickramanayaka also exchanged similar messages.
In August 2007, Thein Sein visited Colombo in exchange for the one to Nay Pyi Taw by Ratnasiri Wickramanayaka in December 2006.
During Thein Sein’s Sri Lanka visit, both of the two leaders stressed in their discussions the need to promote bilateral cooperation mainly in trade, tourism, agriculture, forestry, religious and cultural sectors.
Their discussions also covered continued implementation of the resolution passed by the two countries’ joint commission, mutual understanding on regional and international issues and creating new opportunities on bilateral economic cooperation.
On that occasion, two memorandums of understanding and one agreement were signed between the two countries respectively on cooperation in intelligence exchange, Buddhist literature studies and cultural exchange.
Sri Lanka has so far injected one million U.S. dollars’ investment in Myanmar since 1988, Myanmar statistics show.
In November last year, Myanmar agreed with Sri Lanka to establish direct air and sea links to effectively boost bilateral trade ties between the two countries as proposed by Sri Lanka.
Currently, trade between Myanmar and Sri Lanka is transacted through Singapore.
Recently, the two countries have formed a business relation group, aimed at enhancing bilateral trade between the two counties.
The 34-member business group will seek import of more agricultural and marine products from Myanmar and export of new items to the country.
Sri Lanka mainly imports from Myanmar various beans and pulses, hardwood, cane product, rubber and wood log, while exporting to Myanmar coffee, coco, dye, flavoring and packing paper.
The two countries set up the Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation in 1996.
Myanmar and Sri Lanka, which established diplomatic relations on June 7, 1949, have enjoyed cultural and religious ties since the 11th century.
Both Myanmar and Sri Lanka are now members of the sub-regional grouping of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) which also comprises Bangladesh, India and Thailand.
The BIMSTEC was originally formed with Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand in June 1997 and later joined by Myanmar in August the same year. The grouping expanded its membership to include Nepal and Bhutan at the first BIMST-EC summit in Bangkok in July 2004.
Myanmar remains as an observer of the South Asia Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC).
The Pinnacle@Duxton (previously known as Duxton Plain Public Housing) is a 2.5 hectare residential complex along Cantonment Road, Singapore. Consisting of seven connected towers labelled 1A to 1G (1A to 1D as shown here), each tower is 50 storeys in height. It is the tallest public housing project in Singapore
golden m investments
investment on education
barclays global investing
investment basics books
common retirement investment options
investment property loan modification
mutual fund investment software
investment property mortage
investment proposal for
managed investment companies
05.11.2011. u 13:54 •