Pictures of dramatic eye makeup. How do i apply make up. Cleaning makeup brush.
Pictures Of Dramatic Eye Makeup
- Form a mental image of
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect; "a dramatic sunset"; "a dramatic pause"; "a spectacular display of northern lights"; "it was a spectacular play"; "his striking good looks always created a sensation"
- suitable to or characteristic of drama; "a dramatic entrance in a swirling cape"; "a dramatic rescue at sea"
- (of an event or circumstance) Sudden and striking
- Exciting or impressive
- used of a singer or singing voice that is marked by power and expressiveness and a histrionic or theatrical style; "a dramatic tenor"; "a dramatic soprano"
- Of or relating to drama or the performance or study of drama
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- look at
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- the organ of sight
Way to Keep Your Chin Up (1000'th photo posted)
This photo is my 1,000th posted to my photostream since I found Flickr in July, 2008. This time I captured the front of her face looking directly up and easily captured the very long neck of this model. The beauty of how the lighting strikes her shoulder and long brown hair is exciting and her face is very soft and sweet. I also like her makeup that she did herself. This brunette model understands her complexion and uses her makeup accordingly and I like her girl next door appearance. The hot pink dress is sexy, and I'm definitely using this woman again very soon for another photoshoot.
I may as well ask my photostream viewers this since I'm always trying to appeal to you:
Is there a concept for the next photoshoot that you think I should explore???????????
Lead Singer, Hold Me TIght.
So, this was basically just me playing around with makeup. I've been looking through pictures of Melissa Marie Green for the past couple of days, and the more I look at her, the prettier she gets. I really love her eye makeup, and so I wanted to just take a shot at it, and this was as close as I could get.
I clearly did not put enough eyeliner on my eyelids to make the dramatic cat-eye that she does, but hey. I tried.
Comment and let me know what you think, even if it's constructive criticism!
best makeup brand
makeup artist store
best selling foundation makeup
natural ingredients makeup
tv make up
japanese makeup brush
celebrity eye make up