AMISH COOKING RECIPES. COOKING RECIPES
AMISH COOKING RECIPES. PHUKET THAI COOKING SCHOOL.
Amish Cooking Recipes
- (Cooking recipe) A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- an American follower of the Mennonite religion
- The various Amish (, ) or Amish Mennonite church fellowships are Christian religious denominations that form a very traditional subgrouping of Mennonite churches. The Amish are known for simple living, plain dress, and reluctance to adopt modern convenience.
- Relating to this sect; A strict Anabaptist sect living mainly in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana
- The members of a strict Mennonite sect that established major settlements in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and elsewhere in North America from 1720 onward
Amish Sourdough Roll
Have had a sourdough starter from an Amish recipe in the refrigerator. The starter has potato flakes in it which is different from other starters I've made.
This week I made sourdough rolls and bread. A previous week, I made cinnamon rolls (plain and with raisins).
The dough is light and delicious. I like that it can be used in both sweet and non-sweet recipes.
Made this recipe for the 52 Weeks of Baking swap on Swap-Bot. The recipe and feedback about it were included in the swap.
I'm compiling all of the pictures, recipes, modifications I made to the recipes, and lessons learned into a cookbook for my daughters.
Amish Friendship Bread
My second time making this delicious bread. It's the chain letter of cooking, but is worth the wait. You squish the bag of starter five days in a row, add milk, sugar and flour on the sixth day, let it continue to ferment/squish the bag for a few more days, then add ingredients and bake on the tenth day, saving some of the batter as starter to give to friends with the instructions/recipe.
cooking oatmeal cereal
digiorno cooking instructions
cast iron cooking stoves
cooking leg of pork
glossary cooking terms
cooking single cream
10.11.2011. u 16:43 •