COOKING FROZEN BEEF ROAST. BEEF ROAST
Cooking Frozen Beef Roast. Cooking Class Orange County
Cooking Frozen Beef Roast
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold; "the frozen North"; "frozen pipes"; "children skating on a frozen brook"
- frozen(p): absolutely still; "frozen with horror"; "they stood rooted in astonishment"
- frigid: devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain; "a frigid greeting"; "got a frosty reception"; "a frozen look on their faces"; "a glacial handshake"; "icy stare"; "wintry smile"
- (of a ball) Resting against another ball or a cushion
I happened to buy the beef on sale. Truthfully, it was the first time I had ever even seen this product in the supermarket. I figured I'd buy it and have it on a sandwich for lunch one day. But then, the plum tomatoes were on sale another day and they told me they were in love with the beef. So, we had to marry them!!
O.K., maybe that was a forced title, but I could not think what to call this dish!!
1 lb. thinly sliced beef ( as for sandwiches )
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup honey
about 6 plum tomatoes, roasted
2 boxes frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 bag egg noodles ( 12 or 13 oz. )
1 or 2 tsp. garlic powder, or dried garlic slices
Make marinade: whisk together oil, vinegar, and honey.
Marinate beef in half the amount of marinade for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile make roast tomatoes: slice tomatoes in half, length-wise; sprinkle tops with olive oil, salt and pepper, and a little sugar. Place on sheet pan and roast in 425 degree oven for about 30-45 minutes.
Take the marinated beef and saute in a wok with about 1 tsp. oil over medium heat. Remove beef and add the spinach and garlic powder. Saute the spinach for about 2 to 3 minutes. Return beef to pan and cook slowly over low flame.
Meanwhile cook the egg noodles in boiling, salted water.
Remove noodles with strainer or drain and put them in a large bowl. Add the beef and spinach and toss with leftover marinade. Place roasted tomatoes on top and serve.
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
whats cooking claire 043
Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
Funerals and Food
The local church prepared food and served us after the funeral. Roast beef, turkey and the best part : funeral potatoes.
Funeral Potatoes :
# 6 cups diced potatoes*
# 1 can (10 ? oz.) cond. cream chicken soup
# 1/2 soup can milk
# 1 cup sour cream
# 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
# 1/4 cup grated onion (optional) **
# salt and pepper to taste
# 3 tablespoons butter, melted
# 3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
Cook fresh potatoes or thaw frozen potatoes (see *note below). Place potatoes in a 2-3 quart casserole dish or a 9x13 cake pan.
Combine soup, milk, sour cream, cheese, and onion (see **note below) and salt and pepper to taste. If a saucier dish is desired, add 2-3 tablespoons additional milk. Mix well. Spread sauce over potatoes.
Melt butter and combine with corn flake crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs over casserole. Bake uncovered at 350 F for 30-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly throughout.
* Use approximately 6-8 peeled, diced, and cooked fresh potatoes; or approximately 2 pounds frozen, southern style, diced hash browns (not shredded). ** Use 1 tablespoon dried onion or saute 1/4 cup fresh chopped onion in 1 tablespoon butter until transparent.
play game of cooking
canola oil cooking oil
cowboy cooking show
cooking frozen hamburger patties
cooking steak frying pan
easy cooking for one
fda cooking temperatures
metropolitan cooking and entertaining show
10.11.2011. u 16:34 •