REDI ARCH PLEATED FABRIC WINDOW SHADE - PERENNIAL SHADE PLANTS.
Redi Arch Pleated Fabric Window Shade
- an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- (pleat) any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- Fold into pleats
- ruffle: pleat or gather into a ruffle; "ruffle the curtain fabric"
- (pleat) fold into pleats, "Pleat the cloth"
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- ReDim, short for re-dimension, is a Visual Basic function that is used to resize arrays. By using this function you can add or remove space from an array. This function can only be used on arrays that are declared without dimensions.
- (in Francesco Redi (Italian physician and poet))
- form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
- a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- Deliberately or affectedly playful and teasing
- (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
Pleated Bag Good Folks
Cute pleated handbag in a couple of fabrics from Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks line. The exterior body of the bag is made in Fortune in Sea with the banding and straps in Cathedral in Dusk. The interior is in off-white Kona cotton with a pocket in the Fortune in Sea fabric.
Pleated polka dot purse with buttons for decor and a fabric flower. Pockets on the inside (zippered and normal)
flowers for part shade
replacement parasol canopy
outdoor shutter hardware
shade cloth covers
koolspot solar shade
lattice shade structure
children's blackout blinds