Decorative ideas for bathrooms : Peacock wedding decorations : Decorated horse cookies
Decorative Ideas For Bathrooms
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Relating to decoration
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- (bathroom) toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- (bathroom) a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A room containing a toilet
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
Entertaining with Caspari Set of 2 John Derian Ferns, 30 Paper Guest Towels.
The John Derian Ferns Paper Guest Towels in ivory represents classic Caspari design and feel. This set of 30 Guest Towels are great for formal and informal entertaining alike. The triple-ply towels are printed exclusively for Caspari in Germany using the softest tissue printable. These John Derian Ferns Guest Towels are made to resemble linen towels using non-toxic, water soluble dyes. These napkins however are 100% disposable, so you can enjoy your time with friends and family more, and clean up less! And Caspari is commited to producing their products with the use of enviromently sound raw materials, so you can feel even better about entertaining with their products. Look for other products in this pattern too! Bring elegence into your home everyday with the Caspari John Derian Ferns Guest Towels. Be creative with Caspari style.
Day 318 - this ain't no picnic
"Dead Formicidae tell no tales." -- Ernie Kovacs, Zoomar
(and that's as far as I ever got with it, page 1; much as I love Ernie the book didn't grab me)
'Tis Spring and that means that various members of the insect community think they should come inside my home. (Dan Fogelburg: "I'll bring spiders in the winter; you'll send insects in the spring...") For the second year in a row, there are ants coming through the window frames, though last year it was in my office on one side of the house and this time it's the bathroom on the other side. So I have laid out a couple Grant's Ant Traps and a week or so later, uh, they're still coming. C'mon, death! Once the little bers are gone, then I'll put some caulk up around the frame -- I'd pulled it out a couple years ago when redoing the bathroom and, hmm, need to replace it I guess.
And speaking of the bathroom project, the first in the We Are Not Crackheads™ series of home improvements, you also see the one thing that has not been completed in there: Had this grand idea of putting cute decorative tiles on the windowsill. The tiles are there and nicely mastic'd down, but the grout... hasn't happened. It's in a box in the kitchen and has been since 2006. It'll happen, maybe after the ants are gone and the fissure is sealed. [making a note to do it]
no ants were harmed in the making of this photo... try as I have
Concrete Bench for playroom
This bench was made with one pour and has 3 finished sides. The idea was to put the bench on the floor near the Garage entry to remove dirty clothes and shoes. The area underneath was were the shoes were placed. The Bathroom with shower was 10 feet away so the path acted as a "Mudroom or locker area".
music room decor
home cake decorating ideas
rustic wall decor
italian kitchen decorating
leopard party decorations
coastal gifts and decor