CASTER WHEEL DIMENSIONS : WHEEL DIMENSIONS
Caster Wheel Dimensions : Hed Carbon Wheels
Caster Wheel Dimensions
- A caster (or castor) is an undriven, single, double, or compound wheel that is designed to be mounted to the bottom of a larger object (the "vehicle") so as to enable that object to be easily moved.
- (Caster wheels) are attached to the feet of chairs to give more mobility
- (Caster Wheels) Castor wheels allow the operator to maneuver easily and cut close around trees and other landscape obstacles.
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
Strongback on short legs. I made this the minimum length needed to build the boat so I have more space at each end in my 20 foot long shop. I later added caster wheels under each leg to allow this to be rolled about the workshop as needed for convenience. I made some wood blocks that I screwed to the plywood floor of the shop that kept the strongback from moving about until I had the hull all planked up. The shop is 12 x 20 (outiside dimensions) and thus without the wheels the fit would be too tight for comfort.
'Fetish (Big Hairy Box)', Wayne Chisnall
Title: Fetish (Big Hairy Box)
Dimensions: 95 x 40 x 40 cm
Medium: human hair, wood and casters
samsara wheel of life
gsxr chrome wheels
ryb color wheel
fur steering wheel cover
wheel spacers 4x100
wheel chocks trailers
pictures spinning wheels