RECUMBENT TANDEM BICYCLE. TANDEM BICYCLE
RECUMBENT TANDEM BICYCLE. 110 DIRT BIKE PARTS.
Recumbent Tandem Bicycle
- The tandem bicycle or twin is a form of bicycle (occasionally, a tricycle) designed to be ridden by more than one person. The term tandem refers to the seating arrangement (fore to aft, not side-by-side), not the number of riders. A bike with two riders side-by-side is called a sociable.
- bicycle-built-for-two: a bicycle with two sets of pedals and two seats
- (Recumbents) A recumbent bicycle is a bicycle that places the rider in a laid-back reclining position. Most recumbent riders choose this type of design for ergonomic reasons; the rider's weight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back and buttocks.
- (Recumbence) Lie down (or lying down) may refer to the following: * Prone position (face down) * Supine position (face up)
- accumbent: lying down; in a position of comfort or rest
TerraTrike Rover 8 Recumbent Trike
The Rover is bringing triking to the masses! However, be assured this is NOT your grandmother's trike! With its higher seat, tighter turning radius, easy adjustability and simple assembly / dis-assembly to allow for easy transport, you may find the Rover to be the last trike you ever buy. And at this price, everyone in the family can afford one!
The main feature of the Rover is it's new seat. A full 4 inches higher than most other tadpole trikes on the market; it is the same height as a standard office chair. This makes getting in and out of it a breeze - even no-handed! This also puts the rider at almost eye level with most standard car drivers for better visibility and safety. The seat is also fitted with a special adjustment clamp allowing for quick adjustments from very short sizes to very large sizes - all with the quick flip of a lever. The frame is also easily adjustable giving you even more sizing options. Go from your young child to Shaq sized in just minutes. All with the same trike.
The Rover's ingenious design also provides for easy transportation. The trike is comprised of 4 elements that all bolt together within 5 minutes. This makes it very simple to break down and transport in a standard car. Now you can easily take your trike with you on vacations, camping and family trips.
Because of the design, it has a very small turning radius (In most cases even shorter than a standard upright bicycle). You can take your Rover into places that had never before been accessible to trikes. Another great factor of the design is the absence of any idler wheels. The simple chain routing along with the internally geared rear hub makes the trike extremely quiet, efficient and nearly maintenance free.
The Rover also ships with an assortment of 8 different colored decal packs. Customize your Rover to your preferred color or mix and match to produce a one-of-a-kind trike.
No problem in elevator
This has got to be the one of shortest wheelbase tandems around. During building I thought this might be a major problem for stability, but it actually *helps*. We never really go that fast, and it helps greatly with balance at very low speeds, which *is* important for one of these.
Recumbent tandem by tw-bents
Recumbent tandem bike by tw-bents is two-wheel drive. The person sitting in front drives the front wheel, while the person at the back drives the rear wheel. The frame comes apart in the middle for easier transportation.
reynolds bike wheels
boreem pocket bike
american chopper jet bike
cheap bmx racing bikes
tech deck bmx bike
vintage schwinn bicycles for sale
giant exercise bikes
replace bike grips
24 mountain bike tires
21.10.2011. u 07:13 •