TRACKING FLIGHTS REAL TIME. TRACKING FLIGHTS
Tracking Flights Real Time. Private Airline Flight Attendant
Tracking Flights Real Time
- The actual time during which a process or event occurs
- Of or relating to a system in which input data is processed within milliseconds so that it is available virtually immediately as feedback, e.g., in a missile guidance or airline booking system
- of or relating to computer systems that update information at the same rate they receive information
- (computer science) the time it takes for a process under computer control to occur
- A two-way conversation, as opposed to the delay of written correspondence
- the actual time that it takes a process to occur; "information is updated in real time"
- The action of tracking someone or something
- The alignment of the wheels of a vehicle
- Tracking commercial aviation flights is an activity by enthusiasts or concerned citizens. Tracking is not limited to aircraft activity, it can include tracking of airport activity. Flight tracking via software is a relatively new activity.
- The maintenance of a constant difference in frequency between two or more connected circuits or components
- trailing: the pursuit (of a person or animal) by following tracks or marks they left behind
- (tracked) having tracks; "new snow tracked by rabbits"; "tracked vehicles"
- Shoot (wildfowl) in flight
- (flight) shoot a bird in flight
- (flight) an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- (in soccer, cricket, etc.) Deliver (a ball) with well-judged trajectory and pace
- (flight) fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
DIY: real-time clock (ds1302) and Supercap
I built this so that it could be attached to an arduino system using ribbon cable wiring and point-to-point solder connections.
chip is ds1302 in 8-pin DIP package, sitting on a machined-pin IC socket.
the supercap (.022 farad) is wedged between the DIP8 pins of the clock chip socket. its suspended by the soldering on its own leads and the 8-pin DIP socket pins.
a small crystal (32.768khz) is held by its own wires (long cyliner, left).
yellow heatshrink tubing is protecting the soldered lead wiring. (it has not been thru the shrink phase, yet).
overall, a really compact real-time clock circuit.
(photo: oly e3, 40-150 lens, minolta #2 closeup, ABS plastic as background)
An elder of the Odawa tribe on Manitoulin Island, Eddie King, told us there were 3 real times. The others were man-made. Of these real times, and I believe there is a petroglyph symbol to represent it, I have represented here The Four Seasons.
For the First Nations, New Year begins in March. "Mother Earth is working back up. It's a new beginning... The days get longer..." They consider Spring & Falls equinox important and they live by the natural order....
air flight plane
cheap flight from china
flights from miami to costa rica
flight to madeira
lowest airfare to germany
free online flight simulations
air india ticket cancellation
flight following software
07.10.2011. u 07:33 •