Prices of silver coins. Silver plated candle holder.
Prices Of Silver Coins
- Code name for cocaine, a popular adjunct to the coin business during the boom years of the 1970s and 1980s. "Do you have any silver coins for sale?" Devotees often took to carrying about on their persons small nasal spray bottles filled with a mixture of cocaine and water.
- Silver coins are possibly the oldest mass form of coinage in recorded history. Silver has been used as a coinage metal since the times of the Greeks. Their silver drachmas were popular trade coins.
- (Silver, Coin) Silver items manufactured until approximately mid-19th Century. Made from melted down European silver coins, this metal is approximately 90% silver. Because of the content of other metals, coin silver items are harder (resist bending and dents) and don’t tarnish as quickly.
- (price) monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- (price) the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
New Top w/Coins – Purple w/Silver Coins – Size: Med
Brand new! This is a lovely purple polyester chiffon belly dance top with five rows of .75" silver coins across the front. Thin straps tie around the back of the neck. Elastic ribbing across the lower back fabric. Size Medium. Measures: Chest 34" around that can stretch up to 42" around. Height from bottom to where neck strap attaches 16.5". Each neck strap measures 15" long. 1 available. Original price: $27.99 / Sale price: $20.00.
1995 Year of the Boar $10 Proof-like Coin
This $10 Cupro-Nickel Proof-Like Coin is made from 75% Copper and 25% Nickel. It measures 40.70mm in diameter and weighs 28 g.
The authorised mintage of this coin is 210,000 pieces at an issue price of S$23.48.
The reverse design (left) and the obverse design (right) are similar for the entire almanac series with the exception of the animal and the year it was issued.
sterling silver ring set
silver plated wine goblet
sterling silver cuff bracelets
1972 silver dollar worth
silver bullion art
market silver prices
blank silver pendants