STERLING SILVER EAR PINS : EAR PINS
Sterling silver ear pins : Large size silver certificate : Silver filigree bead caps.
Sterling Silver Ear Pins
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- (pin) trap: to hold fast or prevent from moving; "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
- (pin) fall: when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- A small piece of metal or wood for fastening or attaching things, in particular
- A thin piece of metal with a sharp point at one end and a round head at the other, used esp. for fastening pieces of cloth
- (pin) a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment
- A small brooch or badge
- The seed-bearing head or spike of a cereal plant
- A head of corn
- auricle: the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
Pin Hearts Earrings
Pretty Pink Cat's Eye beads are surrounded by sterling silver stardust beads, czech fire polished pink glass beads, and sterling silver daisy spacers. Put together on a sterling silver head pin and attached to sterling silver ear wires. Very pretty yet fun!
Earrings include backing upon request.
Earrings are approx. 2" long including ear wire. $7
Caged Sterling Earrings
When I saw these sterling silver beads I just had to have them. The bead is simply a Bali style sterling bead with sort of a cage design - really beautiful and unique. I've put them on sterling head pins with little sterling daisy spacers surrounding. Hang from sterling ear wires.
antique silver marking
silver burdett music textbooks
silver watch necklace
silver crystal bangle
buy bullion silver
silver star resort canada
04.11.2011. u 01:34 •