Vintage specialized bikes. Bike insurance motor. 50cc bike for sale.
Vintage Specialized Bikes
- Designed for a particular purpose
- Highly skilled in a specific field
- Concentrating on a small area of a subject
- developed or designed for a special activity or function; "a specialized tool"
- Requiring or involving detailed and specific knowledge or training
- urticaria · erythema (multiforme · migrans · gyratum repens · annulare centrifugum · ab igne)
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- the oldness of wines
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
The old stump jumper. A trusty truck of a bike, good with a trailer or heavy load. Much fun for meandering through alleys and urban exploration. Not much fun for crossing town. Still hemming and hawing over if I should build a big old custom rack for it. Making it too nice would obfuscate its original intent.
Vintage 80s Stumpy
Sweet 1980s vintage Specialized Stumpjumper that someone uses as a commuter to my office. Chain stay brakes and thumb shifters. If I was a lot taller, I'd own a bike just like it.
no fear dirt bike gear
commercial recumbent bike
reese hitch bike rack
new trek bikes
bicycle rail trails
kids bike 20 inch
wide mountain bike handlebars