MODERN DRAPERY FABRIC - DISCOUNT MINI BLINDS.
Modern Drapery Fabric
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a contemporary person
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The body of a car or aircraft
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
Neutral bedroom + colorful modern art: Interior design by Thad Hayes
“The precision may make it look severe to some people,” says interior designer Thad Hayes, “but the fabrics are tactile, and the house is made for comfort.” The cedar paneling in the master bedroom of this rural Massachusettes home, as elsewhere in the house, reinforces the interior’s relationship to the outdoors. The painting is Day and Night by Monique Prieto. Drapery fabric from Donghia.
Photo by Scott Frances, Architectural Digest, June 2007.
Series of three suede ottomans, suede cushions and cushions made with a metallic cotton fabric... plus a minotti sofa. Ottomans are on concealed castors. padded with ultra dense cc foam, 1/4" thick, but tough as nails. I made everything my self, except the minotti. :)
4 inch fitter glass shade
sun shades for patio
canopy bedding set
windows blinds themes pack
patio shade ideas
duck hunting blinds for boats
pop up beach shade tent
shutter strap hinges