12000 Calories A Day : What Is My Recommended Calorie Intake.
12000 Calories A Day
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (calorie) a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- (of a person) Working during the day as opposed to at night
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's Day"
- Carried out during the day as opposed to the evening or at night
Shauns 30th birthday in San Antonio 131
Mommy, did you hear that Michael Phelps has to eat between 10000 and 12000 calories a day... all you are giving me is this bottle ??
how many calories are in a piece of bread
low fat slow cooker cookbook
healthy eating meal planner
water pills and weight loss
meal replacement shakes weight loss
how many calories are grapes
mcdonald calorie counter
how many calories should i take to lose weight
loosing weight to fast
high protein low carbohydrate foods