Top Hybrid Bicycles : Kenda Bicycle Tires
Top Hybrid Bicycles
- A hybrid bicycle is a bicycle designed for general-purpose utility and commuting on a wide variety of surfaces, including paved and unpaved roads, paths and trails. It combines features from the road bike and the mountain bike, and includes variants such as the city bike, cross bike and commuter.
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- Be taller than
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
The Other Kind Of Hybrid Vehicle
Check out this sweet motorbike/bicycle combo. And yes, this guy PEDALLED this thing around all day. It reached a top speed slightly slower than walking pace and turned like the Queen Mary, but gee, it looks great!
Cirque du Cycling parade and bicycle races, Mississippi Ave, June 14th 2008.
Specialized Sirrus near top of Ridgeview Drive
Top of a steep climb in El Dorado Hills, CA. I put super-low climbing gears on my hybrid (Shimano MegaRange 11-34 cassette and 24-tooth small front chainring), so I needed to test the bike properly ;)
wike bike trailers
used kestrel bikes
dynamo for bicycle
mountain biking history
waterproof bicycle panniers
pegs on a bike
spare tire mount bike