- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Become or cause to become less hot
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
Your Doctor's Advice:
Your phone. Your doctor. Your words. A little mini-memory aid to
remember what the doctor told you. I love the idea of this, and that
it is in audio. The only thing it is missing is a correctly spelled
transcript so patients can later look up the things the doctor said
and know they have the words right.
In their words:
"Doctors want you to follow their advice, and you can’t do that
without remembering it. Yet, scientific studies show that patients
don’t remember about 30% of the important information that their
doctor told them on the day following the office visit!
Those same studies show that patient satisfaction and patient
adherence to the advice that their doctor gave them is highly
dependent on the patient remembering the advice."