COOL SCIENCE TOYS KIDS - TOYS KIDS
Cool science toys kids - Men toys
Cool Science Toys Kids
- A particular area of this
- skill: ability to produce solutions in some problem domain; "the skill of a well-trained boxer"; "the sweet science of pugilism"
- Science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is, in its broadest sense, any systematic knowledge that is capable of resulting in a correct prediction (i.e. falsifiability in Karl Popper's sense) or reliable outcome.
- The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment
- A systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject
- a particular branch of scientific knowledge; "the science of genetics"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- Become or cause to become less hot
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
Crimson Cisa @ Street Science, Rotterdam
Today two of my friends and myself were part of the Street Science festival. There was a sneaker convention or whatever, and my friend was asked if he was interested in selling some of his sneaker collection. He decided to sell toys as well and he thought it would be cool to sell some of my stickers.
Just as I expected, I did not sell shit. A lot of people were interested, but there was only one guy who actually bought a pack.
Homeboy, if you’re reading this; thanks some much for your interest and support. It really means a lot to me ;)
We had great fun today, drank a lot of beer and I made a lot of kids happy with my stickers :)
Today, was a good day!
My kids have mass amounts of creativity
So it's the last day of second trimester, which means that we were presenting final projects today. I challenged my kids to come up with a teaching tool to teach one human body system to a small kid, and create it in just three class periods. Man did they deliver....
I had raps, t-shirts, songs, tv-episodes, dolls, toys, games, pop-up-books, stories, comics... like... EVERYTHING. It was cool. (This one is a game where you have 30 seconds to place as many of the correct name-pins in the bones as possible)
I wish I could share them all. But I can't, cause... student pictures and all.
cool toys for 8 year old boys
keel toys dogs
popular toys of 2011
hot toys ghost rider
tim burton alice in wonderland toys
awesome toys for boys
cool toys for boys 2011
ice age toys uk
digimon toys season 2
08.11.2011. u 12:31 •